2023-2024 Purdue Golden Silks Color Guard Auditions
- When? – Saturday, April 29th (doors open at 8:30 am, check-in 8:30-9:00am)
- Where? – Lambert Gym, 800 W. Stadium Ave. West Lafayette, IN 47906 (Gym located on 2nd floor)
- What to wear?
- Plain black tank top or t-shirt
- Plain black leggings or athletic shorts
- Jazz shoes or tennis shoes
REGISTER HERE! Registration will close on Friday, April 21st at 5pm (no exceptions)
- There will be a routine to learn via video prior to audition day. Video will be sent out to everyone on Saturday, April 22nd.
- Everyone will need to come prepared to perform the routine live at auditions.
- Audition day will consist of a technique round in the morning and a choreography round in the afternoon.
- Audition day timeline:
- 8:30-9:00am– check in
- 9:00-9:15am – warm up
- 9:15-11:45am – technique/skills audition, learn new choreography
- 12:00-1:00pm – lunch break
- 1:00-5:00pm – choreography audition
- Technique skills:
- 45 toss
- Double toss
- Parallel toss
If you need a flag, one will be provided to you the day of auditions.
- Please fill out the RM29 waiver and bring it with you to auditions to turn in.