Thank you for your interest in booking an ensemble!
Purdue Bands & Orchestras provides entertainment to hundreds of thousands of people nationally and internationally. It is imperative we depend on our performance revenue to alter travel and operating expenses for specific performance groups when requested.
In order to help our students maintain their academic performance, all events requested during dead week and final exam periods cannot be attended. Students are typically not available from May-August. Requests need to be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event.
All requests must include the following:
- Event Date & Time
- Desired Length of Entertainment
- Approximate Audience Size
- Detailed Description of Event
Contact one of our directors with the information listed above to request an ensemble for your event:
- String Ensemble/Orchestra – Adam Bodony
- Jazz Ensemble – Dr. Mo Trout
- Auxiliaries (Twirlers, Goldusters, Golden Silks) – Morgan Loetz
- Pep Band/Marching Band – Jay Gephart
- Drumline/Percussion – Jay Gephart