Purdue BoilerKey: FAQ
General Purdue BoilerKey Questions
- What is a BoilerKey?
- Why are we using the BoilerKey?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- What if I can't login using the BoilerKey?
- Can I log in to the OnePurdue portal with my regular password?
- How does the current password policy affect me now that I have a BoilerKey?
- What should I do if I lose my BoilerKey?
- How do I use a BoilerKey?
- What is a BoilerKey code?
- What is a Passcode?
- What happens if I mis-type the passcode?
- How many times can I mistype the passcode?
- Why would the system reject my login attempt?
- What happens if the number disappears while I am entering it into the application?
- What happens if the display includes letters along with numbers?
- Can a thief use a stolen BoilerKey?
- Can a BoilerKey be opened or tampered with?
- Can a defective BoilerKey be replaced?