Learn about and demonstrate physical and emotional health, make informed choices about alcohol and drug use, make safe and healthy choices about sexual behavior. Develop financial literacy.
Health and wellness is a state of optimal physical, mental, spiritual, economic and social well-being. It may be demonstrated through activities such as: balancing academic, co-curricular, and social needs and interests; participation in clubs and organizations; knowing and living by the University’s standards of behavior and conduct; Developing financial literacy; Developing healthy personal fitness, wellness, and leisure habits; Understanding and avoiding health risks and unhealthy behaviors.
You may demonstrate achievements in this domain by participating in programs available through:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Division of Recreational Sports
- Office of the Dean of Students Span Plan
- Office of the Dean of Students Student Assistance Center
- Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Purdue Student Health Center Medical Clinic
- Purdue Student Health Center Student Wellness Office