Administrative Operations Connection
May 7, 2020 | For the campus and community
Construction continues on College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital this summer
Construction continues on three new facilities for the College of Veterinary Medicine: a small animal hospital, an equine hospital and a farm animal hospital.
Currently, the majority of parking spaces east of Lynn Hall of Veterinary Medicine, the Animal Holding Facility and the Utility Plant Office Facility remain unavailable. Only a limited amount of spaces are available for specific business parking needs.
The following parking options are located nearby:
- Parking lot east of Sheetz Street (A/B permits)
- Parking lot northwest of South Grant and Harrison Streets (A/B/C permits)
- Parking lot south of Pao Hall of Visual and Performing Arts (A/B permits)
- Harrison Street Parking Garage (A permits)
- Discovery Park Lot at South Martin Jischke Drive and Harrison Street (A/B/C permits)
- Parking spaces west of Lynn Hall of Veterinary Medicine (A permits)
Truck and horse trailers will continue to exit the grounds south of the Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory.
Access to the Utility Plant Office Facility is still available by the Wade Utility Plant access drive off South Grant Street.
Questions about the project may be directed to Cy Rangel, project manager, at (765) 496-6061 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding parking may be directed to Parking and Transportation Services at email@example.com.