Administrative Operations Connection
December 3, 2019 | For the campus and community
Preparation work for construction of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital begins this week
Preparation work for construction of the new Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital begins this week, and fencing installation will be complete by Jan. 13, 2020.As a result, parking changes will begin on or after Jan. 1. The majority of parking spaces east of Lynn Hall of Veterinary Medicine, the Animal Holding Facility and the Utility Plant Office Facility will be unavailable. Only a limited amount of spaces will be available for specific business parking needs, including client parking for the Small Animal Hospital. A map of the affected area with alternate parking locations is included below.
The following parking options are located nearby:
- Parking lot east of Sheetz Street (A/B permits)
- Parking lot northwest of South Grant and Harrison Streets (A/B/C permits)
- Parking lot south of Pao Hall of Visual and Performing Arts (A/B permits)
- Harrison Street Parking Garage (A permits)
- Discovery Park Lot at South Martin Jischke Drive and Harrison Street (A/B/C permits)
- Parking spaces west of Lynn Hall of Veterinary Medicine (A permits)
Other changes that are scheduled to take place in the coming weeks include the following activities:
- An existing drive will be modified to allow truck and horse trailers to exit the grounds south of the Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory.
- The Wade Utility Plant access drive off South Grant Street will be modified to allow access to the Utility Plant Office Facility.