Everything Wildlife
 Everything Wildlife
Landowners page Everything Wildlife Home page
Purdue University logo

Site Search


Deer photo

Homeowner Main Page Sick and Injured Wildlife

Sick and Injured Wildlife

What do I do with a wild animal that might be sick?

What do I do with an injured wild animal?

  • USDA Wildlife Services
    Provides information on licensed Wild Animal Rehabilitators, control options for wildlife damage, and licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators.



Purdue University is an equal access/equal opportunity Institution.
© 2003 Purdue University.