Come to campus and learn about Purdue Engineering during a day specifically targeted to young women in their senior year of high school!
This is a free, daylong event at Purdue University, geared toward young women who are interested in engineering! For more information click here.
- October 19, 2015
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., EST
- WIEP Travel Grant Winners!
- Purdue Engineering Sets New Women's Enrollment Record!
- BTN LiveBIG: Purdue Event Helps Girls' Interest in STEM Flower
- Jamieson to Discuss Women in STEM at White House Roundtable
- Congratulations to an Outstanding Purdue Aluma!
- Holloway Receives ASEE William Elgin Wickenden Award
- Women in Engineering Program Receives 2015 Google Rise Award
- WIEP Receives ABET Diversity Award
- Holloway/WIEP in Purdue Profiles
- Holloway to Receive WEPAN Distinguished Service Award
Make your mark. Be part of the nation's first women in engineering program.
Purdue University's Women in Engineering Program (WIEP) helps women and girls discover their inner engineer. From mentoring to career development, WIEP continually encourages current and future women engineering students by providing interesting and engaging programming relevant to their lives. WIEP programs are a place to learn, discover and explore aspects of engineering and connect with others who are also interested. They are a place of encouragement, support, and positive perspectives for those who are interested in following their dreams by pursuing an engineering degree.