- Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Register here
- Faculty Video Spotlight: Rebecca Kramer
- Alum Video Spotlight: Jennifer Rumsey
- WIEP Travel Grant 2016 Winners!
- WiE Connect Newsletter Spring 2016 Edition
- WOMEN: Why Are There Still So Few In Our Industry?
- Holloway: Advice on Applying for College and Engineering
- SWE Magazine: Making a Difference at Our Alma Maters
- WIEP 2014-15 Annual Report
- Purdue Engineering Sets New Women's Enrollment Record!
- BTN LiveBIG: Purdue Event Helps Girls' Interest in STEM
- Jamieson to Discuss Women in STEM at White House Roundtable
- Holloway/WIEP in Purdue Profiles
Make your mark. Be part of the nation's first women in engineering program.
Purdue University's Women in Engineering Program (WIEP) helps women and girls discover their inner engineer. From mentoring to career development, WIEP continually encourages current and future women engineering students by providing interesting and engaging programming relevant to their lives. WIEP programs are a place to learn, discover and explore aspects of engineering and connect with others who are also interested. They are a place of encouragement, support, and positive perspectives for those who are interested in following their dreams by pursuing an engineering degree.