High school juniors are invited!
For more information, click here!
- April 11, 2016
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27, 2016
- Grades: 9th and 10th
Click here to register!
- Holloway Gives Advice on Applying for College and All Things Engineering
- SWE Magazine: Making a Difference at Our Alma Maters
- WIEP 2014-15 Annual Report
- WIEP Travel Grant Winners!
- Purdue Engineering Sets New Women's Enrollment Record!
- BTN LiveBIG: Purdue Event Helps Girls' Interest in STEM Flower
- Jamieson to Discuss Women in STEM at White House Roundtable
- Congratulations to an Outstanding Purdue Aluma!
- Holloway Receives ASEE William Elgin Wickenden Award
- Holloway/WIEP in Purdue Profiles
Make your mark. Be part of the nation's first women in engineering program.
Purdue University's Women in Engineering Program (WIEP) helps women and girls discover their inner engineer. From mentoring to career development, WIEP continually encourages current and future women engineering students by providing interesting and engaging programming relevant to their lives. WIEP programs are a place to learn, discover and explore aspects of engineering and connect with others who are also interested. They are a place of encouragement, support, and positive perspectives for those who are interested in following their dreams by pursuing an engineering degree.