Top 5 Resolutions for 2012
January 9, 2012
We hope you had a wonderful winter break and are ready for a big spring semester in 2012. To help you with your New Year's Resolutions, we've put together a list of top 5 things to do at Purdue this year.
- Volunteer: Whether it's Boiler Volunteer Network or another event, there are plenty of ways to help your community. Sign up for the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service on Janaury 16.
- Join a club: Did you know there are nearly 1000 student groups and organizations? Check out GetInvolved to join the group that's right for you.
- Get answers and support: Have a question or need help? The Student Affairs office is ready to serve you.
- Enjoy a live performance: Purdue Convocations brings the best in live entertainment to campus. Book your tickets for a Broadway show, concert, and more!
- Stay current with campus events: PurdueBoard is your source for student news and events on campus. Be sure to follow on Twitter or Facebook to get connected and stay informed.