Student Affairs Development
Making A Gift to a Student Organization
We appreciate your generosity to give. Student organizations are what drive Purdue University’s students to successful careers, life, leadership, and participation in a changing world. Because of you, our students are able to get involved and stretch their boundaries to meet extraordinary people, explore shared interests, demonstrate leadership skills, and make an impact on campus, in the local community, and around the world. If you would like to give to a Student Organization, there are three ways to do so below.
- Please make checks payable to Purdue Foundation.
- Please specify [Student Organization's Name] on the comment line to make sure your gift gets to the correct fund.
- Please send your gift to:
Advancement Services, Purdue University
Dick and Sandy Dauch Alumni Center
403 West Wood Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2007
You can make a gift using your credit card or debit card over the phone by calling 1-800-319-2199. Please make sure to designate your gift to the student organization you wish to give towards.
- You can make a gift online through our secure website using your credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), your debit card, or directly from your checking account.
- Please go to: https://donate.purdue.edu/DesignateGift.aspx
- Fill in the given sections as the following:
- Select a Designation Area: select "Other - specify in comment"
- Select a Fund: leave blank
- Other Instructions: type in the Student Organizations name
- Appeal Code: leave blank
If you have questions, please call 1-800-319-2199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Contributions to the Purdue Foundation are deductible as charitable contributions. A tax receipt will be sent to you after the gift has been processed.