Student Affairs Development
Giving Back to Students Affairs
Student Affairs consists of many departments and areas, some of which have their own direct giving pages describing the various giving opportunities. Click on the page of your interest or follow the directions below for all other giving to Student Affairs.
There are a number of ways to make a gift to areas not covered above:
Go to: https://donate.purdue.edu and fill in the given sections as the following:
- Select a Designation Area: select "Other - specify in comment"
- Select a Fund: leave blank
- Other Instructions: type in your specific gift area/interest
- Appeal Code: leave blank
- Make checks payable to Purdue Foundation.
- Please specify [your specific gift area/interest] on the comment line to make sure your gift gets to the correct fund.
- Send your gift to:
Advancement Services, Purdue University
Dick and Sandy Dauch Alumni Center
403 West Wood Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2007
By Phone Call 1-800-319-2199 and have your credit or debit card information ready
Matching Gifts: See if your employer sponsors a matching gift program.
For questions about planned or major gifts to any area in Student Affairs, please contact Director of Advancement David Lasater at email@example.com or Development Director Annette Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.