Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Tips for best performance
- Be sure to install Google Chrome on your Windows PC, or use Safari for Mac to ensure the best experience.
- For best tablet experience use Safari on iPad or Chrome for Android.
- Close all other tabs before viewing the eBook to ensure the best experience.
- Avoid navigating the eBook too quickly. Your network connection may require extra loading time for the multimedia elements.
What should I do if the eBook stops responding?
- If you see the loading image (below) try to refresh the browser page.
- If you see the message "Continue from where you stopped last time?" (below), click ok to continue.
- If none of the above solutions are effective, please close all browser tabs and reopen the eBook in Chrome.
- If you are using a tablet, close all tabs, power off and power on your device, then reopen the eBook.
It's easy to download and install on any Purdue-supported or personal desktop or notebook.