The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
19. Social responsibility
Recognizes the cultural, social, political, and economic forces and their influence on people; appropriately challenges the unfair, unjust, or uncivil behavior of other individuals or groups; participates in service/volunteer activities that are characterized by reciprocity; articulates the values and principles involved in personal decision-making, affirms and values the worth of individuals and communities.
- BVN Community Action Days
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Student Rights and Responsibilities