The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
21. Pursuing goals
Sets and pursues individual goals; articulates rationale for personal and educational goals and objectives; articulates and makes plans to achieve long-term goals and objectives over a lifetime; identifies and works to overcome obstacles that hamper goal achievement.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Chapter Presidents Leadership Advance
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- Span Plan Adult Services
- Testing Center
- Physical Therapy Education
- Student Wellness Office - Alcohol EDU Course see also Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Student Wellness Office - General Wellness
- Student Wellness Office - Nutrition
- Student Wellness Office - Sexual Health