The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
26. Demonstrating professionalism
Accepts supervision and direction as needed; values the contributions of others; holds self accountable for obligations; shows initiative; assesses, critiques, and then improves the quality of one’s work and one’s work environment.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Training Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component