The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
13. Meaningful relationships
Establishes healthy, mutually beneficial relationships with others; treats others with respect; manages interpersonal conflicts effectively; demonstrates appropriately assertive behavior.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Chapter Presidents Leadership Advance
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS GS 19900 Lab
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- CAPS Leadership Class
- CAPS Life Skills Classes
- Physical Therapy Education
- Student Wellness Office - Sexual Health