The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
Seeks help from others when needed and offers assistance to others; shares a group or organizational goal and works with others to achieve it; learns from the contributions and involvement of others; accepts supervision and direction as needed.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 2
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Disability Resource Center
- FSCL Chapter Presidents Leadership Advance
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- Span Plan Adult Services
- Student Rights and Responsibilities