The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
10. Identity development
Integrates multiple aspects of identity into a coherent whole; recognizes and exhibits interdependence in accordance with environmental, cultural, and personal values; identifies and commits to important aspects of self.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Training Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Student Rights and Responsibilities