The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
27. Maintaining health and wellness
Engages in behaviors and contributes to environments that promote health and reduce risk; articulates the relationship between health and wellness in accomplishing goals; exhibits behaviors that advance the health of communities.
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component
- CAPS Leadership Class
- Medical Clinic
- Physical Therapy Education
- Student Wellness Office - Alcohol EDU Course see also Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Student Wellness Office - General Wellness
- Student Wellness Office - Nutrition
- Student Wellness Office - Sexual Health