The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
11. Commitment to ethics and integrity
Incorporates ethnical reasoning into action; explores and articulates the values and principles involved in personal decision-making; acts in congruence with personal values and beliefs; exemplifies dependability, honesty, and trustworthiness; accepts personal accountability.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Emily Mauzy Vogel Sophomore Leadership Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Chapter Presidents Leadership Advance
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Training Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- CAPS Life Skills Classes
- Physical Therapy Education
- Student Wellness Office - Alcohol EDU Course see also Alcohol and Other Drugs