The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
22. Communicating effectively
Conveys meaning in a way that others understand by writing and speaking coherently and effectively; writes and speaks after reflection; influences others through writing, speaking or artistic expression; effectively articulates abstract ideas; uses appropriate syntax and grammar; makes and evaluates presentations or performances; listens attentively to others and responds appropriately.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Training Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS GS 19900 Lab
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component
- Student Rights and Responsibilities