The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
17. Understanding and appreciation of cultural and human differences
Understands one’s own identity and culture; seeks involvement with people different from oneself; articulates the advantages and impact of a diverse society; identifies systematic barriers to equality and inclusiveness, then advocates and justifies means for dismantling them; in interactions with others, exhibits respect and preserves the dignity of others.
- BVN Community Action Days
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Training Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Organization Assembly Student Leaders Retreat
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings