The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
2. Connecting knowledge to other knowledge, ideas, and experiences
Uses multiple sources of information and their synthesis to solve problems; knows how to assess diverse sources of information such as the Internet, text observations and databases. Competency in qualitative and scientific reasoning.
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Chapter Presidents Leadership Advance
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Service Learning Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS GS 19900 and 49000 Courses
- HORIZONS GS 19900 Lab
- HORIZONS Tutoring Component
- Organization Assembly
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Physical Therapy Education
- Student Wellness Office - Alcohol EDU Course see also Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Student Wellness Office - General Wellness
- Student Wellness Office - Nutrition
- Student Wellness Office - Sexual Health