The P28 Experience is the principle that Purdue undergraduate students will experience learning inside and outside the classroom on over 28 dimensions.
Purdue University's student service and support programs seek to heighten student learning. Students will experience programs and activities intentionally designed to acquire and apply knowledge, develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, engage globally, and gain practical competence. Our students will have a college experience unlike any other.
20. Sense of civic responsibility
Demonstrates consideration of the welfare of others in decision-making; engages in critical reflection and principles dissent; understand and participates in relevant governance systems; educates and facilitates the civic engagement of others.
- BVN Emerging Leaders Block 1
- BVN Student Leadership Team
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity and Inclusion Boiler Tracks
- Diversity and Inclusion Grand Alternative
- Diversity and Inclusion Women in Leadership
- FSCL Fraternity Sorority Leadership Class
- FSCL Undergrad Fraternity Institute
- HORIZONS Peer Mentor Practicum Course (EDPS 301)
- HORIZONS Study Abroad
- Organization Assembly Student Organization Trainings
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Health Center (PUSH)