Places to Shop
Purdue's official online store offers shirts, caps, and school spirit (a portion of the proceeds support student scholarships). Visit: www.purdueofficialstore.com
Whether you’re gearing up for a game or just looking to show off your school pride, Purdue merchandise can be found at bookstores near campus.
- Follett’s Black & Gold Mine, 714 Northwestern Ave.
- Follett’s Boiler Book Store, 616 W. Stadium Ave.
- Follett’s, University Spirit, Purdue West Shopping Center, 1400 W. State St.
- Purdue Pride, Ross-Ade Stadium, 350 Victory Lane Drive
- The Purdue Shop, 101 N. Grant St. (in the basement of the Memorial Union)
- University Book Store, 360 W. State St. and 720 Northwestern Ave.
- University Spirit, 135 S. Chauncey Ave. (Chauncey Hill Mall)
- Von’s Book Shop, 315 W. State St.
Nearby Campus Shopping
Find some trendy fashions as well as books, movies, and music at locations within walking distance of campus.
- Chauncey Hill Mall, 134 W. State St.
- Purdue West Shopping Center, 1400 W. State St.
- Wabash Landing Shopping Center, 320 E. State St.