Schedule A Loaned Campaign Representative
2013 Loaned Campaign Representatives (LCRs) are available beginning July 31 to speak to your employees about United Way and the life changing work we do in partnership with 23 participating organizations and numerous partners across the community. Their presentations can fit any time-frame and audience requirements. Presentations may be scheduled seven days a week, any hour of the day.
Please allow at least three business days for scheduling requests.
To schedule an LCR, fill out the online form or call United Way at 742-9077.
Loaned Campaign Reps
When scheduling an LCR, please:
- Determine the length of time you have available
- Decide what location is available at the time
- Schedule the meeting location and time
- Agree on the type of presentation and arrange for audio-visual equipment if necessary
- Indicate whether this presentation will stand by itself or will be part of a larger meeting
The day of the meeting:
- Make sure room and any special equipment are ready and working properly
- Meet the LCR
- Briefly introduce yourself and the LCR to the audience
- Do not leave; show interest and be an active participant - even if you have seen the presentation before
- Thank the LCR for his/her time and presentation
- Have pledge cards and information available for distribution after the presentation
- Encourage the audience to return pledge cards promptly
- If presentation is given prior to distribution of pledge cards, please inform employees of delivery date