Arson/Fire Prevention Tips
- Immediately report any fire to Purdue Police or Purdue Fire by calling 911
- Report any suspicious behavior by calling 911
- In case of fire, have an escape plan with two options if possible and discuss it with all residents
- Do not try to extinguish large, dangerous fire alone – call 911
- Contact the fire department even if smaller fire has been extinguished.
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings and do not re-enter a burning building for any reason.
- Burning paper on bulletin boards is arson, call the authorities.
Call 911 - Police and Fire
PURDUE RADIOLOGICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Sign up for or modify text messaging