Can you answer 'YES' to any of the questions below?
- Are you struggling to lose weight to look and feel better?
- Do you feel guilty about what you are eating?
- Do you feel like you don't know where to start to get healthy?
- Has your weight led to a health problem like high blood pressure or high cholesterol?
If so, consult the dietitian!
To schedule an appointment, call the Student Wellness Office at 765-494-WELL (9355).
Nutrition counseling can address
- Eating disorders
- Weight management
- Healthy eating
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian nutrition
- Nutritional management of chronic diseases, including IBS, heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, and more