Meet Our Staff
Tammy Loew, M.A.
Health Advocacy Coordinator (Since August 1998)
- Participates in campus/community outreach and advocacy related to alcohol and other drugs
- Convenes the Campus Community Bar Retail Coalition
- Participates in activities of the Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County, Indiana Collegiate Action Network, and other groups and organizations focused on substance use and abuse prevention
- Monitors and responds to external funding opportunities at the local, state, and federal levels
- Provides technical assistance on campus and beyond
Michelle Singleton, M.S., R.D., C.D.
Nutrition Education Program Coordinator (Since March 2013)
- Conducts individual nutrition consultations and education for diseases, disorders, weight management, healthy eating, and sports nutrition.
- Coordinates nutrition awareness campaigns, including Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention Week, National Nutrition Month, American Heart Month, and American Diabetes Month
- Provides group presentations on a variety of nutrition topics.
- Provides technical assistance on preventive and therapeutic nutrition education for students, staff, and faculty
Phanlada Chantha-Hill, M.P.H. (in progress)
General Wellness Coordinator
- Conducts group presentations and participates in special events on campus to carry out general wellness programming
- Collaborates with other professionals on campus
- Provides continuous program evaluation
Student Clerical Assistant
- Assists the SWO secretary with a variety of activities to support staff projects:
- Helps with campus outreach programs and services
- Prepares and distributes health information flyers and other materials
- Prepares program evaluation reports
- Performs other duties, as needed
- Performs primary receptionist duties, both phone and walk-in, as needed.