Initiatives - Compensation and Benefits
Executive Sponsor: Luis Lewin, Vice President for Human Resources
Task Force Lead: Sharon Steen
• Hewitt Total Compensation Assessment Report
• Executive Interview with Vice President Luis Lewin on Hewitt's Total Compensation Assessment
• 2010 Annual Purdue Employee/Employer Medical Plan Contribution Chart
• PowerPoint slides and video of past forums
• Governance Report to the Board of Trustees, Faculty/Staff Compensation and Benefits, July 2009
• Total Compensation Review - Hewitt Study and Executive Interview with Luis Lewin, vice president for human resources, now available online
• Recurring Savings Options
• Non-Recurring Savings Options
• Purdue Board of Trustees adopted changes to Purdue's defined contribution retirement plan on April 9.
• Purdue administration will report results of compensation assessments and present implementation
plans for Sustaining New Synergies initiatives to the Board, May 27-28.