Purdue University Green Office Certification Program
The goal of the Purdue Green Office Certification Program is to foster a strong stewardship of resources within the university by encouraging staff, faculty, and students to adopt sustainable practices in their work environment.
- Members of campus departments/offices can participate in an informal review process to learn more about their office practices.
- This way they can assess what steps are already being taken to be environment-friendly, and areas where there is scope for improvement.
- Qualifying offices will be recognized at different levels of certification based on the criteria they meet.
- Click here to learn more about the Steps to Certification
- Click here to access the Green Office Toolkit
**The Green Office Certifcation Program is currently in the piloting stage and is not yet ready for general use