Senior 2009 Cohort
These requirements only apply to students who entered Purdue Promise in 2009.
- Remain in good academic standing to retain my Purdue Promise/Purdue Opportunity Award and Twenty-first Century Scholars (TFCS) funding and other financial aid.
- Uphold all aspects of my TFCS Pledge if I am a 21st Century Scholar. I will maintain the required GPAs for my TFCS, Emerging Urban Leader, or POA award.
- Enroll in and satisfactorily complete one of the Purdue Promise senior success courses: GS 41000 (Advancing Tomorrow’s Leaders: Graduate and Professional School Preparation)for students planning on continuing to graduate or professional school or GS 405 (Advancing Tomorrow’s Leaders: Preparing for Employment and Life after College) for those going into the work force.
- Contact Student Success at Purdue if I am struggling with any of my classes. If my semester or cumulative GPA drops below Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP-see (http://www.purdue.edu/dfa/policies/SAPPolicy.pdf) or I am on academic probation/not in good academic standing, I agree to participate in an academic review with Purdue Promise. I will maintain regular contact with Purdue Promise staff and attend study tables and/or tutoring as directed.
- Attend the End-of-the-Year Celebration.
- Authorize Purdue University to release my name, major, high school, hometown, and scholarship amount to the donor(s) of my scholarship and to confirm that all criteria for selection were met.
- Agree to participate in events associated with any scholarship, award, or prize I may receive.
- Read all electronic messages/updates sent by the Purdue Promise staff to my Purdue email account.
- Immediately update the Purdue Promise staff of any changes in my contact information.
- Discuss any concerns I may have in regard to academics, work, personal life issues that may negatively affect my academic performance, etc. with a member of the Purdue Promise staff.
- Give after college contact information and plans to the Purdue Promise staff.
I understand that the scholarship only lasts eight semesters and even if I do not complete my degree in eight semesters, my scholarship will terminate.