Computer and Information Technology (CIT)
The CIT Learning Community will help you get off to a good start in the Computer and Information Technology program in the College of Technology at Purdue. You will have the opportunity to develop friendships, connect with faculty, and form study groups. You will take required courses from your curriculum with other participants and participate in activities that will help you be a successful first-year student. It is possible to participate in the Women in Technology Learning Community in combination with the CIT Learning Community.
- First-time beginning students admitted to the College of Technology with a major in Computer and Information Technology
- This LC is available to Honors College participants; those students will live in Shreve Hall with the Honors College and participate in the course(s) and activities of the LC
- OPTIONAL in McCutcheon Hall
- If you choose this option, your roommate in most cases will be a member of the LC
- Completing a housing contract is a separate process from applying for the LC
Fall 2014 Semester
Fall – CNIT 18000
Events and Activities Included:
- College of Technology Family Day
- Video game night
- Introduction to Purdue resources
- Corn maze field trip
- Periodic meals with faculty members
Information above is subject to change. If you are placed in the LC, the associated courses will be on your schedule prior to you registering for the rest of your courses.