The Pre-Pharmacy Learning Community is a great opportunity for you to begin building a network early. Not only will you live with students in your same discipline and receive support academically, but you will also be exposed to a variety of opportunities to connect with faculty and staff within the College of Pharmacy and across the university.
- First-time beginning students admitted to Pre-Pharmacy
- This LC is available to Honors College participants; those students will live in Shreve Hall with the Honors College and participate in the events and activities of the LC. Honors College students will live in Shreve Hall, not with the other Pre-Pharmacy students in Wiley Hall.
- REQUIRED in Wiley Hall
- If you choose this option, your roommate in most cases will be a member of the LC
- Completing a housing contract is a separate process from applying for the LC
Fall 2014 Semester and Spring 2015 Semester
Events and Activities Included:
- Weekly LC dinners
- CVS networking dinner
- Professionalism Fair
- Career fair
- Social gatherings
- Advisor luncheon
- Pharmacy School Preparation with Upper-Level Students
- Introduction to Purdue campus resources
Information above is subject to change. If you are placed in the LC, the associated courses will be on your schedule prior to you registering for classes.