This Learning Community is designed to provide students with an opportunity to bond with fellow Krannert students interested in the international experience and business ventures in and out of the United States. Participants will take their first management class and an English course with fellow Learning Community members and participate in activities specific to international/global business. Those participating in the common living environment will have additional means of interacting with their cohort that will enhance their first-year experience.
- First-time beginning students admitted to the Krannert School of Management
- This LC is available to Honors College participants; those students will live in Shreve Hall with the Honors College and participate in the course(s) and activities of the LC.
- OPTIONAL in McCutcheon hall
- If you choose this option, your roommate in most cases will be a member of the LC
- Completing a housing contract is a separate process from applying for the LC
Fall 2014 Semester
Fall – MGMT 10000, ENGL 10600
Events and Activities Included:
- Guest Speakers
- Introduction to Purdue Resources
- Krannert Sunday Brunches
- Attending Athletic Events
- Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Study Abroad Fair / Study Abroad 101
- Etiquette 101: What you need to know in and out of the US to be successful in the business world
Information above is subject to change. If you are placed in the LC, the associated courses will be on your schedule prior to you registering for the rest of your classes.