Spring 2016 SI-linked CoursesClick on the SI Schedule tab for exact times and locations of weekly study session.
BIOL 111 BIOL 204
MA 153 MA 16010 MA 16020 MA 161 MA 162
CHM 111 CHM 112 CHM 115 CHM 116 CHM 257
CS 158 CS 159 CS 180 CS 240
MGMT 200 MGMT 201
Electrical & Computer Engineering
PHYS 172 PHYS 220 PHYS 241
STAT 225 STAT 301
We want you to succeed in your courses.
Let us help you for FREE!
Coming to SI once a week has benefits such as raising grades, retaining more information, and getting to know your peers.
We recommend attending SI once a week!
Supplemental Instruction is...
- Weekly study sessions led by a peer who has successfully taken the course.
- An informal study group where it's ok to make a mistake.
- A place to share study tips.
- A way to grasp tough material and break it down into understandable segments.
- A way to save time, money and frustration.
What Students Have to Say
When asked "If I had not come to SI, I think my grade would have been...", 89% of students said they felt their grade would have been lower.
In response to the question "Has SI helped you improve as a student?", 93% responded positively, saying that their comprehension improved, thier confidence grew, and that they found it easier to retain knowledge.
On average, 95% of the students who attended SI session regularly (8 or more times) earned a C or better in the course. About half of those students earned an A or B.