SI Leader Position
We are searching for SI Leaders for the Fall 2013 semester in the following courses: BIOL 203, CHM 115, MA 153, MA 158, MA 161, MA 162, PHYS 172, MGMT 201 and ME 200
If you weren't able to attend our callout, please review the information we provided in this powerpoint.
Fill out our online SI Leader Application. The application will close on April 2nd at 12noon.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.0 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B in the prerequisite course(s)
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Thursday and Friday before classes begin
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend monthly trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week