SI Leader Position
We are now searching for SI leaders for the Spring 2015 semester in the following courses: CS 158/9, ECE 201, ECON 251, ECON 252, MA 16020, ME 200, MGMT 200, MGMT 201, STAT 225, STAT 301, PHYS 172, and PHYS 241.
Callouts for those interested in becoming a SI leader will be held on October 20 and 21 @ 6:00 P.M. in ARMS B061.
If you are unable to attend the callout, please review the information in the following PowerPoint.
- Have a 3.3 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.3 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B in the prerequisite course(s)
**Applicants who do not have a GPA or cannot attend the lecture time for their course will not be considered.**
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Friday and Saturday before classes begin
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend monthly trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week