SI Leader Position
The application is currently closed.
- Have a 3.3 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.3 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B+ in the prerequisite course(s)
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training before classes begin (usually Friday and Saturday).
- Friday, August 19, 2016
- Saturday, August 20, 2016
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend ongoing trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week