SI Leader Position
We are now searching for SI leaders for the Fall 2015 semester in the following courses: BIOL 110, BIOL 203, CHM 111, CHM 116, CS 240, ECE 201, ECON 252, MA 16010, MA 16020, ME 200, PHYS 220, PHYS 241.
If you are unable to attend the callout, please review the information in the following PowerPoint.
The application is currently closed. It will open on 03/11/2015.
- Have a 3.3 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.3 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B+ in the prerequisite course(s)
**Applicants who do not have a GPA or cannot attend the lecture time for their course will not be considered.**
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Thursday and Friday before classes begin:
- Thursday, August 20, 2015
- Friday, August 21, 2015
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend ongoing trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week