SI Leader Position
We are searching for SI Leaders for the Spring 2014 semester: BIOL 110, MA 162, CHM 112, MGMT 200 and 201, CS 159 Prequisites apply!
Callouts are Tuesday, Oct. 22, and Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 6:00 in POTR 141
If you aren't able to attend our callout, please review the information we provided in this powerpoint.
Fill out our online SI Leader Application. The application will close on October 29th at 11:59pm.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.0 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B in the prerequisite course(s)
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Thursday and Friday before classes begin
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend monthly trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week