SI Leader Position
We are searching for SI Leaders for the Fall 2014 semester: BIOL 110, BIOL 203, CHM 115, CHM 116, MA 158, MA 161, MA 162, ME 200, MGMT 200, and PHYS 172. Prequisites apply!
Callouts are Tuesday, March 11 and Wednesday March 12 @ 5:30pm in PHYS 333.
If you aren't able to attend our callout, please review the information we provided in this powerpoint.
Fill out our online SI Leader Application. The application will close on March 23rd at 11:59pm.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.0 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B in the prerequisite course(s)
**Applicants who do not have a GPA or cannot attend the lecture time for their course will not be considered.**
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Thursday and Friday before classes begin
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend monthly trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week