With nearly 37,000 students, Purdue is home to a diverse range of needs, interests and goals. Regardless of background or academic ambitions, we have the majors, world-renowned faculty, resources and opportunities students need to succeed — and that’s why they’re here.
- Admissions Purdue seeks to enroll students who are academically prepared for the rigor of our curricula with a commitment to attracting, enrolling and graduating a talented and broadly diverse undergraduate student body. The vibrant mix of students fosters an educational atmosphere that provides the best educational experience for all students and shows promise of future contributions to the University community and the broader society.
- Undergraduate admissions criteria
- Academic Preparation of New First-Year Students
- Retention and Graduation Rates of New First-Year Students
- Degrees Conferred
- Enrollment Management student data reports
- Enrollment Management Annual Report
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) data on Purdue The instituional profile provides comprehensive information on incoming first-year students, as well as national normative data for similar types of schools.
- Enrollment summary A two-page, quick fact sheet of Purdue-West Lafayette enrollment figures reelased each fall.
- Graduate/retention rates Organized by class, college/school
- Purdue student body statistics