Special training for Purdue students
- How to navigate and avoid risky situations.
- The meaning of consent.
- The role of alcohol in sexual assaults.
- Strategies to keep yourselves and your friends safe.
This interactive course includes video clips depicting a real-life scenario that illustrates the difficult choices young adults make when meeting friends, going to parties, drinking, and dating. All students, especially incoming students, are encouraged to complete this short course.
Follow the below instructions to enroll in the course. Step-by-step instructions, with screenshots, are also available in PDF form.
- Go to studentfyi.com and select “Create New Account” on the right side of the screen.
- Enter this registration code: 0226-S101-XY12.
- Create an account by entering all required information. Please be sure to use your Purdue e-mail address.
- Select “Take the course” under Lasting Choices: Protecting Our Campus From Sexual Assault and follow remaining prompts.
- After you complete the course, be sure to go back to the Lasting Choices page and select the link “To receive credit after you complete the course, click here for your certificate.” The certificate is only available upon completion of the entire course.
- If you revisit studentfyi.com, log in using the username and password you created in step 1.
- If you have any issues with the course please feel free to contact the 24hr help desk
b. Phone: 301.830.4587
c. Chat: https://chat.perceptis.com/c/ue