Service-Learning offers you the opportunity to take charge of your future by:
- Clarifying your personal values while pursuing your academic studies.
- Gaining a sense of personal inner satisfaction that comes from doing something meaningful for others.
- Identifying and researching a need within your community and evaluate ways to fulfill that need.
- Participating in socially responsible activities that will have a positive impact, not only on your community, but also on the nation and the world.
- Gaining experience about the world in a dynamic and interactive way.
- Gaining knowledge and insights that will prepare you for active civic engagement.
- Reflecting on how to maximize your personal and academic development to help you achieve your goals in life.
- Acquiring skills that are transferable to your future work environments.
Please fill out this survey if you are currently working with Purdue faculty in a service learning class or project.