Funding For Faculty
Internal Funding from the Office of Engagement:
- As the effort to promote a campus-wide adoption of Service-Learning in classrooms, the Center for Instructional Excellence (CIE) has established workshops for faculty members interested in learning more about Service-Learning. These workshops are available every semester to provide participants with hands-on experiences and working knowledge of Service-Learning. For more information, please visit the Service-Learning Workshop Page.
- Two grant programs are also available from the Office of the Provost: (1) The Community of Service-Learning Faculty Fellows program and (2) The Service-Learning Faculty Development Grantee program. Please contact the Center for Instructional Excellence for detailed information.
Resources for Service-Learning:
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- The American Education Research Association
- Campus Compact
- Campus Compact Grants and Fellowships Index
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health
- Communities of Science
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Foundation Center
- Learn and Serve: National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Service-Learning University of Colorado
- Service-Learning - Higher Education Guide