Service-Learning courses at Purdue offer a wealth of benefits to the community by:
- Meeting the needs of a community organization that might otherwise remain unmet.
- Providing resources that could be invested in projects undertaken by students.
- Offering new skills to students shaping future leaders for civic engagement.
- Enabling community partners to develop working relationships with local businesses/organizations and the University.
- Advancing community organizational efforts to have an even greater impact in the community.
Please fill out this survey if you are currently working with Purdue faculty and students in a service learning class or project.