Regulatory Resources

Video List

Safety Award

Report a Safety Concern

Committee Meetings

Performance Leadership

Safety Home


Safety Cards: Report a Safety Concern

Learn, practice, promote.

You may call (765) 494-6371 for immediate telephone reporting. If after business hours or the phone is not answered you may contact University Police at (765) 494-8221 who will forward the call to the appropriate personnel.

Please remember that this form is not for emergency services. For emergency assistance, call 911.

If not an needing an immediate response, complete the following anonymous form