Links: Secondary Navigation
Physical Facilities Safety Awards
Learn, practice, promote.
Safety Award Criteria
Our goal is to recognize an Individual or group for their efforts in keeping a safe working environment. Qualified Nominee(s) should practice safety techniques designed to reduce or eliminate on-the-job injuries and strive for an overall safe and hazard free Purdue University.
CRITERIA FOR DETERMINATION OF QUALIFIED NOMINEES:
- An individual who stands out and leads by example by practicing good safety techniques.
- An individual who practices good leadership and communication with other employees.
- An individual who keeps his/her work environment neat, clean and safe.
- An individual who produces positive and motivating ideas geared toward providing a safer working environment.
- An individual who goes above and beyond to help.
- As a group, they all have a safe working history and lead by example.
- As a group, they develop and share ideas geared toward providing a safer working environment.
- As a whole, they each practice the individual guidelines for safe working practices.
To complete a nomination, contact:
RADIOLOGICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Phone: (765) 494-6371