Please follow the instructions below to register, view the training modules, and complete the certification quizzes:
- Log in to WebCert using your Purdue Career Account information.
- Click on the "Vice President for Ethics and Compliance" heading.
- Click on the Risk Management Initiative training module you would like to complete.
- Click on "Take Certification."
- Log in with your Purdue Career Account information.
- Confirm your contact information is correct.
- Click on "Continue."
- You should receive a registration confirmation email and be redirected to Blackboard.
View Training Module and Complete Certification Quiz
- Log in to Blackboard using your Purdue Career Account Information.
- Click on the Risk Management Initiative training module you registered for under "My Courses."
- NOTE: It may take up to 5 minutes for the course to appear in Blackboard after registering.
- Follow the instructions within Blackboard to view the training module and complete the certification quiz.
- A confirmation will be sent to your University email address.
NOTE: Individuals must follow this process for each of the Risk Management Initiative modules.
For questions about this training program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ernest C. Young Hall, 10th Floor
155 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114