Purdue Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program Assistant
Mid-February thru May, 2017; 35 hours per week; $15.00 per hour
- The SURF program provides paid research opportunities to undergraduates on the Purdue campus during the summer (Purdue and external students). Each spring semester 500 online applications are received for 150 positions.
- This position will support the program by using a Web-based application system to process documents, providing customer service to undergraduates, and processing selected students for the program.
- Basic administrative skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word; basic record keeping skills and working with Purdue Business Office procedures; experience navigating travel websites. Ability and desire to learn new skills and software.
Contact Vicki Leavitt at email@example.com.
To learn more about the position and program, visit: www.purdue.edu/SURF/Programs/2017Asst
Purdue Agile Strategy Lab Coordinator
15 - 20 hours per week, hours can be flexible, immediate need for 6 month duration; $15.00 per hour
- The Purdue Agile Strategy Lab, a newly created center at Purdue, is a virtual lab that supports many efforts on campus as well as across the US and now globally. The Lab teaches and leads the collaborative process of Strategic Doing. This part-time position will support the Director, Associate Director and small staff.
- Basic administrative skills; managing Outlook calendars, proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, arranging and managing significant travel including the Concur system, ability to order supplies through Ariba, contact management, basic record keeping and work with Business Office procedures.
Contact Peggy Hosea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Lab, visit http://agilestrategylab.org