What We Do
The Purdue Postdoctoral Association (PPDA) unites postdoctoral researchers at Purdue University. The PPDA:
- Fosters professional and social interaction among Purdue postdocs and between Purdue postdocs and other Purdue scholars and staff.
- Increases awareness of the contributions of Purdue postdocs to Purdue University and the scientific body in general.
- Improves the postdoctoral experience at Purdue
- Facilitates postdoctoral career development
- Communicates through the Purdue Postdoc email list and the PPDA email list (latter for council members only)