- The mission of the PPDA is to improve conditions for postdoctoral researchers that are appointed and/or hosted by Purdue.
- Primary goals of the PPDA Council include the following:
- To strive for the professional enrichment and development of postdoctoral researchers at Purdue.
- To develop and maintain a platform for social and professional interaction among postdoctoral researchers and between postdoctoral researchers and the body of students, staff members and faculty members at Purdue.
- To clearly define and communicate the postdoctoral status at an institutional level and to promote awareness of the contributions of postdoctoral researchers to Purdue University and science in general.
- The members of the PPDA Council act as a liaison to the postdoctoral population at large and represent the interests of Purdue's postdoctoral researchers.
For any questions pertaining to the Purdue Postdoc Association, please us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).