Other Funding Resources
- NSF Supplemental Funding - Supplements can be made under an existing NSF award or within a proposal for a new or renewal NSF award. The Principal Investigator should consult with the Program Director of his/her particular NSF award.
- NIH Administrative Supplement Information
- NIH NIAID Supplements to Grants Q&A
- NSF Grants for Rapid Response Research (RAPID) - The RAPID funding mechanism is used for proposals having a severe urgency with regard to availability of, or access to data, facilities or specialized equipment, including quick-response research on natural or anthropogenic disasters and similar unanticipated events.
- NSF Early-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER) - The EAGER funding mechanism may be used to support exploratory work in its early stages on untested, but potentially transformative, research ideas or approaches.
- NSF Facilitation Awards for Scientists and Engineers with Disabilities (FASED) -
- NSF Proposals for conferences, Symposia, and Workshops