Understanding the mission and the structure of funding organizations is important when considering where to submit a proposal. Our staff can help faculty strategize to determine the most appropriate funding targets and mechanisms in order to increase proposal success.
- National Institutes of Health - general information about NIH
- National Science Foundation - general information about NSF
- NSF Award Search - search for previously funded projects
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) - general information
- USDA Award Search - search for previously funded projects
The Research Development staff can also assist with strategizing for other federal funding agencies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.